An important part of each IACAT Conference is the keynotes, or plenary sessions. For 2019, here is the current slate of world-class speakers: Titles and details will be provided as they become available.
- Alina von Davier, PhD (ACT Inc) - President's Welcome: The Road Ahead: From Computer Adaptive Testing To Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Measurement
- David J. Weiss, PhD (University of Minnesota & President Emeritus of IACAT) - The CAT Curmudgeon: Some Thoughts from 50 Years of CAT
- Chun Wang, PhD (University of Washington) - Multidimensional Computerized Adaptive Testing in Health Measurement: Lessons Learned
- Steve Wise, PhD (NWEA) - Expanding the Meaning of Adaptive Testing to Enhance Validity
- Shiyu Wang, PhD (University of Georgia) - Computerized Adaptive Testing with Response Revision: Challenges, Solutions and Applications
- Jimmy de la Torre, PhD (Hong Kong University) - Recent advances in cognitive diagnosis computerized adaptive testing